Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007 - New Year's Resolutions

Well, in the spirit of launching a new year, I thought I should set my resolutions. However, the resolutions contained herein are mostly going to focus on my health and athletic goals. All others are logged personally.

Anyway, since I had such a great new year's and took some time off after my show, I thought it would be fun to start the year off with a 30-day challenge. As we enter into 2007, I want to experiment with a couple of techniques before entering competition prep mode. Over the next 30 days, I am challenging myself to do Bikram yoga every day because I really need to work on my flexibility, and I want to use the heat to help detox my body. I'm going to couple that with light cardio and kettlebell work each day. Make 2007 the year you make your personal goals reality!

No comments: