Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Workout

This morning was absolutely gorgeous in Austin! I decided to take advantage and workout at the track (one of my favorite things!). I did 2.25 miles along with the first 4 rounds of AoS Providence, with some swings in between. I structured my workout as follows:

2 laps (walk/jog)
35 swings @ 16kg: 10 2H, 5 R, 5 L, 5 H2H, 10 2H
2 laps (walk/jog)
Good Stretch Sequence
AoS Providence Rounds 1-4 @ 16kg
6 laps (walk/jog)

I came home, took a much needed shower, then went to have a nice leisurely lunch at Whole Foods Market downtown. I read a magazine, enjoyed the view of the lovely dowtown skyline, and felt pretty darn good! I think I'll take a nap and then plan for another workout later this evening; I'm feeling a little Cathe coming on and snatch practice!

Make it a great one, people!!!

No comments: