Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 15 Results

Day 15 - Sun, Jan 17, 2010
Well, today was a much better day. I was still feeling sluggish and tired, but once I got moving, my energy level improved significantly. I did 50-minutes of cycling (endurance, aerobic focus) followed by 20 minutes of basic strength work (chest press, lunges, back rows & core). I didn't get my challenge work in tonight, as attended an MLK celebration event.

All-in-all, this week was pretty bad in terms of my challenge work. I missed several consecutive days. I hope that my exhaustion has subsided, and I'll be able ot get back on track tomorrow. Sometimes the body needs rest. I think that I've been pushing myself really hard over the past 6 weeks or so, and my body screamed for a rest this week...so I listened :-)

On to tomorrow...

How are your efforts coming along?

No comments: