Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cathe: High Step Challenge

Man, no matter how many times I do it, this workout kicks my butt every single time. It's one of my all-time favorite circuits. I thought it would be perfect to kick off the start of my circuit series.  I was so tired that I couldn't even do my cardio afterwards.  I think being hungry also had something to do with my lack of energy. I'd planned to do 20-30 minutes of rowing, but after the 70 minute workout, I only got in 5 minutes.

I also noticed that my DOMS from the S90Day Chest & Back workout from a few days ago is still setting in. It didn't help that tonight's workout included chest flys :-o!  I did some stretching and myofascial release last night, and that really helped loosen up the persistent knot in my back and tension in my shoulders.  I'm going to try foam rolling before bed tonight to see if that will help.

Looking forward to tomorrow...Another day, another set of workouts!  Yeah :-)

No comments: