Saturday, November 16, 2013

Three for your playlists...

I get so pumped up when I'm doing cardio or trying to make it through that last rep and either of these songs come on.  I've been a big fan of Sia's since 2004ish, during my early days as a newly coined Spinning instructor.  She made my playlist rotation regularly.  I was introduced to the genius of Steve Aoki during his block party at the Pro Bowl this year in Honolulu, HI. That guy - definitely underrated! Shout out to the Japanese Jesus (his self-proclaimed moniker, not mine :-).
  1. Sia - Buttons - Marcus Schulz Vocal Mix
  2. Steve Aoki - Singularity
  3. Steve Aoki - Come with Me ft. Polina - Deorro Remix
You can thank me later....for now, just sweat it out :-) BTW - I'm starting to feel better today.  I'm still not at 100%, but I am planning to go to the gym for a light workout.  I have a caloric target for the week that I'm trying to hit, and losing 2 days hasn't helped.  Oh well...I will just do the best I can!
 

No comments: