Friday, October 26, 2007

Inspired to HOC

Thursday, 10/25/2007 7:10-7:30PM Workout
It's been about 4 weeks since I even picked up my beloved kettlebells. I've actually been training with P90X for the past 4 weeks. To my surprise, it is a great strength training program, and it's helping me focus on improving my pull-ups. Anyway, I was inspired by my friend Rob over at the Art of Strength forums, so I did a short HOC workout this evening before it got too dark. The days are getting shorter and the weather a tad bit chillier (I had to wear long pants, gloves, and a jacket for my workout). Due to my procrastination, I only got a solid 15 mins in and 3 rounds of work.

Here's what it looked like:
1/4 mile walk/jog
10 snatches per arm @ 12kg
Repeated 3x (goal was 5x in 25 mins, but darkness fell upon me....safety first....)

The beauty of kettlebells is that even when time is short, you can still get a quality workout in. Thanks for the inspiration, Rob!!!

1 comment:

Rob O'Brien said...

My pleasure! Keep up the great work!