Friday, October 26, 2007

Top O' the morning

Man, I had a great workout this morning! I got my new Cathe 4-Day Split DVDs this week, so I decided to give it a try. I did 30 mins of kickbox + 30 mins of heavy shoulders, calves and core. It was a great way to jump start my day.

Cathe rocks!!

I must admit, I've been ignoring an injury, which is very bad (was in denial). I somehow overextended my elbow during some of my pullups, which is the real reason that I took a break from my beloved kettlebells. I noticed a slight pain when I was doing my snatches last night, so I know that it isn't completely healed. I also notice some pain in the back of my right knee, which has been occuring for a few months. I've been trying to do more stretching. I think I will try some of Anthony's methods for kettlebell rehabilitation of an injury. I'm slowly working my way back. I pulled a ligament and had a slight hairline fracture in my right elbow about 2 years ago; the pain that I'm feeling now is in my left elbow, but of similar intensity. Must be the cracks and aches as we age...I will be 30 years old in 2 months and 1 day :-) Anyway, I won't let it set me back..gotta keep rockin'....just in a smart way.

As Anthony says, "Be extraordinary" today!!!

No comments: