Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 is coming to an end

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, but I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge and reflect on 2008. Wow, it's been an incredible year, with blessings in abundance. I did alot of learning, traveling, growing, and healing (still a work in progress). I'm looking forward to a healthy, prosperous 2009, full of exciting new opportunities! I just got back from a strength & conditioning workshop in New Jersey, and I'm amped to start putting what I've learned into practice!

I had a pleasure meeting new friends, forming new relationships, and fine tuning existing ones :-)

Be safe and have fun saying goodbye to 2008 and hello to 2009!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good to hear from you. and glad to hear things are improving. Keep us up-to-date.

Anthony C said...

come visit soon.