Friday, April 02, 2010

Hitting it hard with the TRX

For the past 3 weeks, I've been really focusing on my TRX training. I love suspension training more and more. I've increased my conditioning and flexibility with one tool. I like to combine it with other training elements (kettlebells, sandbags, med balls, etc), but I have to give credit where credit is due. The TRX is the real deal....

I've been using the TRX Flexibility, Train Like the Pros, and Team Sports DVDs, as well as creating my own routines. I've rediscovered the beauty of single handle mode drills and have dramatically increased my overall core strength.

Here are 5 of my favorite TRX drills; we've been giving them some special attention this month:
  • TRX Suspended Lunge
  • TRX Plank & Pike
  • TRX Suspended Burpee

  • TRX Sprinter's Start

  • TRX Suspended Lateral Lunge



  • If you've never tried suspension training, I highly recommend it. You will challenge your body in ways you never imagined possible! There is a REASON why this tool was voted one of the best health & fitness tools of 2009 by Men's Health magazine. It isn't just a fad! It's a proven system that will help improve your conditioning, functional fitness, and flexibility. Add it to your gym protocol along with kettlebells, sandbags, med balls, etc.

    Get yours by clicking the picture below:

    Fitness Anywhere: Make your body your machine.


    Here's a little TRX teaser for you featuring Brandon Vera at the opening of the UFC gym in California this past March:

    No comments: