Thursday, March 25, 2010

TRX Train Like The Pros

This afternoon, my boyfriend and I decided to workout together. I invited him to do a TRX workout with me so that he can get better acquainted with the TRX. We had a great time! We tackled Todd Derkin's Train Like the Pros DVD. The workout was TOUGH. It had an incredible core component. I felt like this particular DVD was more upper body and core specific, but there were some lower body exercises in there as well. So, I still felt like my entire body got a great workout. The stretch segment was fantastic. I own almost all of the TRX DVDs, and the Durkin DVDs are my favorites. I will say that the Ropes & Straps Round 2 DVD is too advanced for me right now; I'll have to keep working my way up to it - LOL.

I can't sing enough wonderful praises about the TRX. I love that piece of equipment. It kicks a$$ (literally), and it is so versatile. If you're thinking about trying one out, I highly recommend just going for it. If for some reason you are unsatisfied, the TRX comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Give it a try! It has so many wonderful applications!! Click the TRX banner on the right to purchase your own...you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.