Saturday, March 13, 2010

Revisting an old classic - AoS Providence

Today I revisited a workout that holds a very special place in my heart - AoS Providence. This was the 5th kettlebell DVD that I purchased almost 5 years ago...and it is still a butt kicker to this very day :-) Providence is a quintessential workout that emphasizes strength, kettlebell technique, and building muscular & cardiovascular stamina. It is a classic and one that I need to go back to more often. It STILL kicks my butt, and I still can't make it all the way through without pressing the 'pause' button :-) The workout just gets better with age. I have heavier kettlebells now than when I first started 5 years ago, and that makes the workout that much more effective.

Make sure to check out Providence and other AoS DVDs. You won't regret having any of them in your library. Providence & Newport are still my top 2 DVDs 5 years later...






No comments: