Sunday, April 01, 2012

Versaclimber has finally arrived!

Well, my quest for a Versaclimber has finally come to an end, I haven't been able to find a used one specifically for the SM108 Commercial model, so I bought one. It was built to order and took 4 weeks to get here. It was delivered in a freight on a Thursday afternoon. It took us about a week to finally unpack, assemble it, and put our garage back together (we moved to a new place in February). So, the gym is back in order, with a Versaclimber to boot! My first try on it, I was only able to last for 45 seconds! My legs were on fire! So, I've been adding 5 minutes to my morning cardio over the past 2 weeks. I'm finally starting to get it! The movement is truly like no other! On Thursday, I actually finished a 15 minute climb! I'm really looking forward to getting the most out of this puppy!

No comments: