Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DOMS

Gosh, my shoulders, obliques, and hammies are a tad bit sore today. It makes sense, though. On Saturday, I did several swing rounds with my clients with the 16kg. Then, on Sunday for the KB workshop, I was demonstrating several exercises. I got a nice workout (unintentionally) and used a variety of 12kg-24kg for all of the fundamental exercises. On Monday, I was working with my client, and demo'd several movements for her. I also did a clean ladder, press ladder, and windmills using the 12kg and 16kg..my shoulders were sore on tuesday. I tried to do the first 8 rounds of Providence before teaching spin class yesterday. I was felt myself getting really fatigued after 3 rounds, and decided to call it quits since I had to reserve some energy for spin class. Since it was St.Patrick's day yesterday, I figured I wouldn't have a full class and I'd have to spin some. That was a good call on my part, but class was actually full, but I didn't have to give up my bike.

I'm not sure what I'll do today. I want to do "The Pit" workout, but my body is feeling pretty tired. I'll probably see how I feel this afternoon and just do some simple cardio and maybe some swings & snatches.

Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments: