Saturday, March 28, 2009

Efficient Cardio Circuit

Tonight I made up a pretty decent cardio circuit that got my heart pumpin' and the sweat pourin' - LOL. I was pretty peeved in general, which really fueled my workout.

The time went by pretty quickly, and the constant variation with cardio equipment broke the mononity. I enjoyed it! I'm having some problems with my right elbow and left knee. I'm not sure what's wrong with them exactly, but hopefully they'll heal with stretching, acupuncture, and gentle strength work.

Here's what I did, for 2 rounds:
  • 10 mins elliptical
  • 5 mins rower
  • 10 mins kettlebells (snatches, swings, cleans, etc. The 2nd time through the circuit, I did a pure swing ladder with 24kg, 20kg, 16kg, 12kg which I went through twice.)
  • 2 mins Broomstick twists
  • 10 mins bike

    Cool-Down: stability ball ab work & stretching
  • No comments: