Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back & Triceps (STS #2)

Well, the DOMS were really kicking in from my STS #1 workout on Monday. I am really feeling it in my shoulders today. I'm so glad that I took the time to do the 1RM tests, as that is the key to continuously challenging my body on these lifts. it's been such a long time since I've done any 1RM testing, on the order of years - LOL. At any rate, this afternoon I completed the 2nd workout in the series - Back & Triceps. I also added in abdominal work immediately following, and did 20 mins on the elliptical after a 30 minute break between lifting & cardio.

I'm going to have to really kick up my water and food intake. I haven't been eating or drinking enough, and I feel myself getting really tired as a result. This week and last week, I didn't have energy to workout until the middle to late afternoon. We'll see how the rest of this week goes with more focus on cleaning those 2 aspects up.

STS is great, and I'm feeling strong!

No comments: