Sunday, September 25, 2011

Return of the FitBit!

Man, how I have missed my little FitBit!!  I think that I mentioned that I had a little mishap with mine earlier this year.  Well, I went to Best Buy today and treated myself to a new one.  I really love that thing.  It helps keep me moving, since I have a tendancy to get tunnel vision at work and sit for hours on end.  I also love the free, online tools provided by FitBit.  I like to have the ability to easily enter in my daily food meals and see how closely I've been following my eating plan.  Granted, I could have kept using the tools without the FitBit, but I didn't....

More importantly, I really wanted to track my training during my time in the 9-weeks-to-5K program.  Our first session will be Sat, Oct 1st.  The only down side is that our weekly group runs are at 7AM on Saturdays.  Anybody who knows me knows that early morning cardio is really difficult for me.  Oh well..it's just 9 weeks, and the focused cardio will do me good!

Welcome back FitBit!!  Now..if I could just find my Sony wireless headphones, it would be all good. I think that I lost them when I was at the library last Sunday.  I went back to see if they were in the lost & found, but no such luck...If anybody found those, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be a Good Samaratin.  I'll keep searching for another week or so before I break down and buy a new pair...

No comments: