Well, after many crafty marketing emails about the launch of the product, my Fitbox arrived yesterday. I opened it this morning, anxiously anticipating the contents. I thought that maybe it would include a Fitbit Force for the very first box - something big and on my wish list. Or even a really great workout DVD would have been up my alley. I couldn't have been more INCORRECT. I was incredibly disappointed by this sh*t. Biggest. Waste. Ever.
- AllergEase throat lozenges + $1.00 off coupon
- Multi-Use Toothbrush suction holder
- 2 samples of Athletic Greens
- Recipe card for 'Dirty Guacamole'
- 20% off coupon for Hylete products
- 3 protein bars
- Sample of "Fighter Fix Liniment" (comes in a cologne sampler tube)
- Hand Band X (seriously?!?)
- Fold-Out Card with a November "Depletion Training" workout
Save your money people. I hope that some people who ordered like the contents, but I am highly disgruntled. I immediately sent them an email stating my opinions and told them to cancel effective NOW. This was the biggest waste of $29.95 that I've ever seen.
Damn you Fitbox! It was an excellent concept. Terrible execution.
On to the next...