Friday, November 22, 2013

Fitbox Arrived - MAJOR FAIL

I was really excited when I learned about the inaugural launch of the Fitbox service.  I was interested in the PopSugar boxes, but thought the Fitbox was more aligned with my lifestyle and interests.  So, I decided to give it a try. 

Well, after many crafty marketing emails about the launch of the product, my Fitbox arrived yesterday.  I opened it this morning, anxiously anticipating the contents.  I thought that maybe it would include a Fitbit Force for the very first box - something big and on my wish list.  Or even a really great workout DVD would have been up my alley.  I couldn't have been more INCORRECT.  I was incredibly disappointed by this sh*t.  Biggest. Waste. Ever.

Contents:
  • AllergEase throat lozenges + $1.00 off coupon
  • Multi-Use Toothbrush suction holder
  • 2 samples of Athletic Greens
  • Recipe card for 'Dirty Guacamole'
  • 20% off coupon for Hylete products
  • 3 protein bars
  • Sample of "Fighter Fix Liniment" (comes in a cologne sampler tube)
  • Hand Band X (seriously?!?)
  • Fold-Out Card with a November "Depletion Training" workout

Save your money people. I hope that some people who ordered like the contents, but I am highly disgruntled. I immediately sent them an email stating my opinions and told them to cancel effective NOW.  This was the biggest waste of $29.95 that I've ever seen.

Damn you Fitbox!  It was an excellent concept.  Terrible execution.

On to the next...

No comments: