Saturday, November 02, 2013

My Goodie List

I'm putting together my gifts-for-myself list, and there are 3 things that are rising to the top.
1) New Gym Bag - I'm always on the lookout for a new gym bag.  I haven't found one that is just the right size - not too big and not too small.  I am trying to decide between 2 of the Live Well 360 bags - either the Core or the Luxx bag.  I'm leaning towards the Core because it looks like a decent size, and I'm not a huge yoga tote person.  It also looks like a bag that I can take on work trips, and then be able to take to the local gym at the client site.  Of course I will get the Eggplant Purple - since purple is my favorite color!

CORE

Core
 LUXX
Luxx

2) Gucci Bag - I've not purchased a really nice handbag for myself.  When I was in 7th grade, my parents bought me a Fendi purse, and I thought it was a really extravagant gift for a 12 year old.  I don't remember whatever happened to it.  My Mom always tried to get me expensive purses, but I'm a very practical and frugal person.  Nonetheless, now that I'm a fully grown woman, I realized that I have never purchased anything over the top expensive for myself apparel wise.  Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to treat myself to a Gucci handbag next year.  I think they are really sophisticated.  I'm not quite sure if it will feel "too big" since I tend to go for smaller purses.  I have a girlfriend who has one of these bags, and I really liked it.  What do you think of these two (other than one of them being more than my mortgage - argh?!?  Methinks I need to find a sugar daddy).
bamboo shopper leather tote
sukey original GG canvas tote
3) Herve Leger Dress - I've had an HL on my list for years.  Now that my weight loss is well underway, my goal is to be able to buy an HL for my 36th birthday.  We are in the final countdown now, people.  There are several that I really like. Here is one that is on list. Watch out sexy will be back in full effect!!
2013 hot sale Herve Leger Black Strapless Bandage Mini-Dress,only $209.

No comments: