Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tired, tired, tired

Gosh, this week has been a bust as far as workouts are concerned. I have been so fatigued, bloated, and hungry for most of the week. I haven't done any workouts since Tuesday, and my hamstrings were feeling sore most of the week from my Tuesday workout. I must admit, I've been in an abnormal sleep pattern, and I've been spending alot of time researching real estate investing and network marketing with most of my free time. I attended 2 workshops this week, and will have a 4-day workshop next week. I'm really serious about embarking on the practice, so that has been really exciting. Unfortunately, in my excitement and onset of "female time", my diet & training have suffered. Friday & Saturday are really the only day that I didn't eat as clean (2 days of eating whatever the heck I wanted - bread, steak, hamburgers, french fries, fruit, pasta). My eating this week has been pretty good in general. I'm just having a bad couple of days; I need to get it together. I definitely won't weigh in for a week or so to let my body get back to normal. All this water weight in my system - I'm sure I'm back at my pre-diet starting weight.

I must admit that I'm stressing myself out about being prepared for the RKC this October, and I've even considered dropping out. But, I'm not a quitter, and I'm going to go and give it my best shot regardless. I've spent alot of time training, and I also have some interim checkpoints via 1x1 sessions with Lisa Shaffer, and am attending a 5-hour workshop (Mike Mahler/Lisa Shaffer) in Sept. So, i should be okay, as long as I get back on the ball.

My boyfriend and I redesigned our home gym this afternoon, which was a workout all by itself. I plan to get a session in before bed, and 2 workouts tomorrow.

I just need to restore my positive attitude and stop being so nervous and negative. Results will come with hard work....

On a more positive note, I've been training 2 clients with kettlebells for the past 2 weeks. Things are going well, and I'm learning how to teach different moves to people who just want to get in shape. Good stuff!!

Candid Picture of me putting on my shoes to go work on the gym redesign:


Couple shots of the finished product! (we added the smith machine & bench today)





No comments: