Thursday, November 08, 2007

Super Energy Crash

Man oh man...I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose. My eating today was horrible in the sense that I did very little of it. That being the case, I have no earthly idea what possessed me to try to fit in a lunch time KB circuit workout on an empty stomach! I did one round of a 4-round circuit and was wiped out! I decided to put it on hold, fuel up, and try again later tonight.

5:30PM
The weather was lovely, so I just took a 45-minute walk outside, enjoying the scenery. I am definitely feeling better with food in my system. I'm going to try to tackle my program again.

7:00PM
4 rounds for time....
* 1-arm kb clean & military press @ 5 reps/side, 16kg
* Assisted pull-ups @ 6 reps
* 1-arm kb windmill @ 5 reps/side, 12kg
* BB Squat @ 115lbs
* 1-arm KB Snatch @ 5 reps/side, 16kg

No comments: