Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Finally hit my stride....

Well, I've finally rediscovered my groove, so to speak.  I'm working ALOT, but I'm also using this time to focus on my personal development and growth.  I found the perfect gym (Metroflex Gym), and I feel right at home there! It's my kind of an underground gym, complete with tires, stones, a freakin' glute-ham machine, gym full of hammer strength & Elite FTS equipment....I could go on and on.  Anyway, I'm back to lifting at least 3x/week (sometimes even 4!). I'm still working on my cardio schedule, but I'm getting in at least 3x/week.  I've decided to use this month to get back into some kettlebell work as well, doing Providence or Newport at least once a week.  I'm also getting my eating plan down, allowing myself a few occassional treats, but following it pretty closely (about 85%-90% compliance each week).

So, I'm having fun.  My garage gym is also set up and about ready to re-open for business. I kind of wanted to be selfish and spend the rest of the summer just focusing on myself and not taking clients yet, but my pocketbook might demand otherwise :-).

Anyway, I hope that you all are having a fun summer, training smart, and eating right.  Now that I'm all settled and my groove is back, I'll be updating my blog more frequently.  I hope that you will check back!

No comments: