Saturday, July 17, 2010

For those of you who did not know, there is a PART 2!

I don't know how I missed this, but Keith Weber has released a sequal to his Extreme Kettlebell Cardio DVD.  The first one is a serious butt kicker, and I was elated to see a second.  I think his workouts are well designed, dynamic, and CHALLENGING!  I still struggle with the first DVD and have never been able to complete it from start to finish. I added the second one to my home training library without hesitation. 

I'm still feeling kind of fatigued, so I decided to preview the DVD today.  WOW - it is a good 'un.  Keith also looks fantastic in this workout!  His conditioning is phenomenal, and I thought it was off the charts the first time!  I ranked the first DVD right up there with Newport & Firepower from a conditioning point of view, and the second one is no exception.  I actually think his DVDs might be more of a conditioning challenge than Newport & Providence, and that is saying ALOT!

Unfortunately, there is no trailer for this workout, but here is the link to the DVD description: http://www.dragondoor.com/dv067.html.  Check it out!



Well done, Keith!

No comments: