Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good week, but feeling tired & drained

I really think my body is giving me a sign. I mentioned on Tuesday that I was feeling a bit fatigued, drained, and tired. Well, that trend is continuing, as today I feel even worse, which is a sign of overtraining. I also didn't drink enough water yesterday or eat enough protein; my appetite wasn't very strong. Depending on how I feel today, I might just use today as a pure rest day from training, but definitely tomorrow. I'd scheduled a kettlebell session for tomorrow, but I think I'm going to skip it. I'll eat well today, strength train if I'm feeling better, and take tomorrow off completely.

I had a nice cardio workout last night. I did 35 mins on my spin bike. It's been a few months since I've had a chance to get on my bike, and it felt good. I did more of a low-end interval workout, since I was already feeling tired.

We will see what the rest of today brings! Make it a great one!

No comments: