Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Turbo Fire: HIIT + Kickboxing

Today I did a Turbo Fire HIIT workout (HIIT 20). Took a short break and then did the Fire 30 class. I enjoyed these workouts very much! They are high intensity, fun, yet safe. I was going to do a P90X workout, but simply ran out of time. I got busy doing other things and didn't get around to it. I have a feeling much of the week will be this way. I'm starting to get bored with the length of the P90X workouts. I'm also hitting a plateau, which is not motivating me very much either. So, I have to make it through the rest of this week and then decide what to do next. I want to continue with the program, but I don't want to dread each workout either. Also, I know that when I hit a plateau, it's a sign that something needs to change. I don't want to quit, but I don't want to keep going without getting the results that I want. I'll think on it and we shall see....

No comments: