Saturday, February 05, 2011

Week-in-Review: Sun, 1/30 - Sat, 2/5

Man, I've been slacking again with my updates :-)

This week (Phase 2, Week 1) was definitely interesting to say the least. We got hit with a snow and ice storm Tues-Friday and lost power for a full day. As a result, I wound up taking most of this week off.  I did manage to get in 3 workouts.

Anyway, here's the recap of last week (Sun, 1/30 - Sat, 2/5):
Sun, 1/30: OFF
Mon, 1/31: OFF
Tues, 2/1: P90X - Shoulders & Arms; Treadmill 50 mins (got hit with a big ice storm)
Wed, 2/2: OFF - we lost power due to the ice storm; trapped inside the house for the rest of the week!
Thurs, 2/3: P90X - Kenpo X
Fri, 2/4: OFF
Sat, 2/5: OFF - wasn't feeling well. slept most of the day

Due to the unexpected turn of events, I've decided that it would be best to repeat week 5 of the program next week. I'd actually factored in an 'off' week into my schedule, and this was it :-).

No comments: