Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8 Results

Day 8 - Sun, Jan 10, 2010
Today has been another great day. I haven't done my challenge yet, but I did get an hour-long spinning/strength circuit workout in this morning. I was going to add my challenge on at the end of that workout, but I was starving and tired by the time I finished that fast moving circuit. So, I'll plan to do the challenge later this evening...

Well, I got my swings in today with the 20kg...felt great..didn't feel like doing the snatches, so I didn't :-) I actually had an lovely evening of light & fresh cooking - making (and enjoying) new recipes.

How did you make out on day 8?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Day 8 didn't happen for me. I was working OT and I was just utterly exhausted from yesterday. I really need to motivate myself not to skip today though. So much packing to be done...