Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rest Day

Well, today is definitely a rest day.  I slept in, and my body really needed it!  If there's one thing that I've learned over the past few years is to listen when the body says it's time to rest.   I also had 2 cups of Yogi Muscle Recovery Green Tea (one in the morning and one at the end of the night), and I must say that the muscle tension that I've been feeling was alleviated!  That's good stuff :-).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It is the start of my 60-day challenge, and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm curious to see how this change in eating will affect my body composition and overall goals.

Have a great week, and I'll post throughout to let you know how things are coming along!

Remember to set goals and to be disciplined in whatever you choose to do!

No comments: