Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My leg is still hurting...

Damn it if my leg isn't still hurting from softball last Friday. I have a hideous bruise on my leg, and it's so sensitive to the touch. I should probably go get it checked out, but I won't. Work is pretty aggressive right now. Jerry had to cancel our training session tonight, so I'll hit arms on my own. I've been working to get my diet back in focus because I did horribly during my business travel. It feels good to be back at home and eating on schedule.

I'll update this post with whatever I wind up actually doing tonight. I am looking forward to a kick a** workout. I'm breaking down my body parts a bit more granularly this week. I'll plan to hit arms tonight, chest/back & teach spin tomorrow, legs on Friday, bike ride & shoulders on Saturday. Fingers crossed that I'll execute as planned :-)

Have a great day. Go Team USA!!! China was absolutely beautiful to watch in the men's gymnastics trials 2 nights ago; I was totally blown away by their beautiful display of athleticism. Our US men did great too - bronze is an amazing finish!! I missed last night's trials....

No comments: