Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Taught my first Spin class tonight...

Well, tonight was my big night. I know that I've been talking about going back to teach Spin for the past few months. Well, I finally taught my first class tonight. I was so nervous and doubtful of myself, but as soon as I got in front of the people, introduced myself 1x1, I was on fire! It was a tough class, and I had energy coming from everywhere. The class said that they worked hard, that I pushed them hard, and that they couldn't wait for next time!! I even had other ppl in the gym coming up to me saying "I can't wait to take your class!" I was able to ride for a good portion of the class (did some teaching off the bike), and incorporated quite a few sprints into the workout (for personal reasons - lol). At any rate, I feel like I still got it! WHOOHOOO...My best friend told me that you never fall short of the things that you're passionate about, and she was RIGHT! I can't wait until next week. I think that I will probably bump up my teaching to 2x/week (my old spin routine).

I'm mixing music for my next class already :-) I wanted to be a DJ so mixing music is my favorite part of class prep.

ROCK ON!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad it went well,Nia!