Saturday, April 04, 2009

Friday's workout

It was finally nice outside (but just a bit windy), so I took a short bike ride around the surrounding neighborhoods, about 20 mins in the early evening. Then, I came home and put the new console on my rower; it took me all of 5 mins to get that puppy attached securely and running. I'm glad that I purchased it, as it will make rowing more informative at least. I tested my rower out for about 5 mins, and then I tested my TRX system for about 5-10 mins. Later that night, I needed to work off some stress, so I did the TRX All Body Express workout literally around 11:45PM. I LOVED it!!! I'm looking forward to improving my overall efficiency with the system. It's pretty straight forward, and an excellent body-weight based workout. Using it, I am able to do exercises like single leg squats that I'm not able to do without the additional support. I actually have some DOMS in my core and upper back even on Sunday morning; what a great feeling! :-) I'm looking forward to more of TRX. I can already tell that it will be a valuable part of my training library, and that it will become another healthy addiction.

No comments: