Sunday, April 05, 2009

TRX Flexibility & All Body Circuit

Today was a nice workout! I did about 90 minutes. The first 45 were doing the TRX Flexibility workout. I did only 1 round of some of the exercises, but I really enjoy the assisted stretching that the TRX provides. Some of them reminded me of assisted Bikram Yoga poses. With the help of the TRX, I got closer to the standing head-to-knee pose; no way I can do that unassisted! Oh, and the stretch was fantastic!

After the flexiblity workout, I did the all body circuit. I didn't do the entire thing, but I did about 15 mins to get my heart rate up a bit. I intentionally did this workout after the stretching, as I wanted to get a thorough stretch session in due to the previous workouts during the week; I was feeling a tad bit tight.

All-in-all, really fun workout!

No comments: