Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Late Night Workout

I was feeling pretty good on energy today. Before I knew it, the day had gotten away from me, and it was 9:15PM before I started my workout. However, I really wanted to get it in today. Not only did I get in a workout, I did a KILLER intensity session today. I did the TRX Cardio Circuit #1, which was a combination of jump rope intervals and TRX. I loved how the intensity of this workout progressively increased. It's been a LONG TIME since I've done jump rope intervals, and I was surprised that I handled them so well. I think that I'd psyched myself out of this workout, but I just jumped in and got it done (no pun intended). I can't wait to get the TRX Bootcamp: Ropes & Straps DVD. I also realize that I need a better jump rope. My $4.99 academy sports special was not working so well for me. I did okay, but I could've done better.

I'm looking forward to tackling this workout again later in the week.

Oh, I also finalized the details for the TRX continuing education workshop in Houston next Saturday. WHOOHOOOO!!!

No comments: