Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just Spin again...

I was feeling a little weak in the morning and early afternoon today, mostly because I wasn't eating on schedule. Anyhoo, I was feeling pretty good by the time class rolled around in the evening and had fueled myself up pretty well. I led the class through an endurance workout tonight, and boy did it feel AWESOME! Had a chance to focus on pedal stroke & mind/body connection...endurance is actually my favorite spinning energy zone, and tonight's workout was an excellent reminder of why.

I'd love to do another endurance workout this Thursday, but I have a feeling my class would yell at me :-) Endurance is an acquired taste..some love it, some hate it, and some are learning to tolerate it....i've been at all 3 points in my cycling training, and it's all a part of the process.....keep turning the pedals :-)

No comments: