Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day...Rest Day

Well, I took the day off today from working out. I just got busy doing other things, and decided to rest my system, especially with the workshop coming up this weekend.

I'm looking forward to what tomorrow will bring. I think I'm going to try to run the stairs at Mt. Bonnell....key word being T-R-Y....but I love doing something different and new!

I'm really excited for the weekend. I think that I'm going to treat myself to a massage and a soak in the hot tub & sauna on Sunday afternoon. I love to spend Sunday afternoon relaxing after church. My muscles are feeling tight, so it's time for a good, indulging rest....I can't wait!!! :-) I'm also finishing up some projects around the house, and I am elated to get my home back into it's pristine, organized condition. We needed some more storage for all of my books (I have such a love for reading)..we're almost there :-) Maybe 1 more bookcase should do it!

Hope yall didn't stress too much about getting your taxes filed on time today.... :-)

No comments: