Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 10: Full of disappointment

This has not been a good day.  I received many pieces of disappointing news. Most significantly, my Versaclimber had already been sold. They had one in stock, but it wasn't the model that I wanted. So, the search continues...DRAT!!  I might just have to consider buying one brand new...they usually have a sale around this time of year. If something big happens in my life, I'll do it...otherwise, the search continues...I will find you my beautiful Versaclimber!!

Today's Eating: Once again, my appetite has been gone. I had to force myself to eat today. I didn't eat enough.  And the disappointing news (more than just the Versaclimber) just increased my stress levels and made it even more impossible to eat. I'm baking a piece of fish and will try to eat it before bed.

Today's Workout: didn't happen.  I'd planned to workout before my clients arrived (and I had school tonight), but that's when I got the other disapointing news, which I won't post about.

This is turning out to be a really shi*ty week.  I'll try to improve my attitude.  I seriously don't see tomorrow being any better. I have another round of interviews from 1-5PM, then clients, then class from 6:30-9:30PM. I'm going to be exhausted, I already know it...

Sleep...here I come...Tomorrow is a new day...

No comments: