Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 9: A good day for a dinner party...

I was truly exhausted and slept in really late today. I didn't wake up until almost 11AM.  Then, I had to get the house and myself ready for a dinner party that I was hosting.  I didn't eat much today.  I had a protein drink shortly after getting up and then went shopping for my dinner party with my clients.  I had a late lunch which consisted of simply a salad.  I couldn't eat much...still feeling anxious waiting for a decision from yesterday..I really want the job...

Anyway, I invited my clients over to show them a few ways to prepare meals as part of their 60-day challenge plan. I cooked, hosted, and entertained for 2 hours. The problem with doing that is that I didn't eat any food myself.  I started the ladies off with a sample breakfast. We then had a snack, followed by lunch, dinner, and dessert.  I felt proud to share with them some of the ways that I've learned to make clean, healthy food taste delicious over the years.  They seemed to enjoy themselves and the food. Their smiles at the end made it all worth it to me.  When they left, I finally sat down to enjoy a meal.

In other news, I FINALLY FOUND a Versaclimber in the exact make and model that I've been wanting for the past 2 years.  I will finalize the sale tomorrow.  It's a bit premature, as I wanted to buy it only if the outcome of the interviews was positive and in my favor. However, this deal is so sweet that I'd be a fool to pass it up.  So, Versaclimber, here we come baby (FINALLY)!!!!  I am very AMPED about this. I don't want to get too excited, though, until the deal closes tomorrow :-)  All I know is that I've been looking for a Versaclimber in this exact model for the past 2 years. I've come close to getting one several times, but have fallen short each time. This is the strongest lead that I've had in 2 years (other than buying one at full retail price).  I am so excited I have butterflies.  I keep dreaming about my Versaclimber...could this finally be it?!?  Tomorrow will tell :-D

Well, I'm feeling tired still, so I'm going to bed early.  I did not work out today, and I don't see myself doing it now at 10PM. 

All in all, I really need to refocus this train and get on the right track for the rest of the week.  I'm learning alot about myself in that when I get really stressed out, I barely eat, and I also turn to the wrong things.  I felt so much better when I was eating the right foods that gave me energy and good health.  I'm going to say a prayer before bed that I make better choices tomorrow.

Good night, all....

No comments: