Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 20: Gym Re-Organization Day!!

Well, I spent the better part of 5 hours today working in the gym. We got 3 new horse stall mats (from Tractor Supply Company) to complete the mat layout on the main workout floor.  If you've never moved a stall mat, they are heavy. I was sweating buckets. Luckily we had a very cool breeze today, which was nice!  In addition to installing the flooring (and sweeping, mopping, etc), we moved alot of equipment around to improve overall functionality.  Tomorrow the treadmill and bikes will be delivered.  We will finish placing everything once they arrive.  I sold a few pieces of equipment that I don't use much anymore to make room for the newer stuff.  Like I said yesterday, all that's left now will be to add the Versaclimber, a new rope, and a few new kettlebells once the renovation is complete.  It's looking good, but I'm exhausted now :-)

Time to take a hot shower and cuddle up with a movie of some sort.

No comments: