Saturday, April 23, 2011

This has been a better week!

My oh my how this week has flown by!  I just realized that it's now Saturday, and I haven't posted an update since Monday!  Even though last week was killer, this week was brand new, and I treated it as such! I was able to score some really great equipment for my garage gym at a deep, deep discount.  I am adding 3 indoor cycling bikes and a Woodway treadmill (been wanting one of those for several years!).  All that's left to make me happy will be my Versaclimber, a new rope, and a few more kettlebells...I know it's coming soon :-)  So, I am truly having a great week so far!  Next week will be even better, as my current group of clients are going to test drive my small group indoor cycling classes for 4 weeks before I launch them mainstream.

So, tomorrow I will be working on the gym and getting ready for the equipment delivery on Sunday afternoon.

Lastly, I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates a Happy Easter.  This is the most holy of Christian holidays to me. I feel very blessed for the gift and celebration of life. I know sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees, but I'm learning that sometimes we aren't supposed to see it until someone else is ready for us to.  Be faithful and good servants... :-)

No comments: