Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 8: Skogg Flow Level 1

Man, today has been really tough to get myself on track.  I had a very important meeting/interview all morning.  I was under alot of stress getting myself ready for it.  When that happens, I have a hard time focusing on my eating.  We also had lunch as part of my interview today.  I ate sensibly, which I was proud of. However, afterwards, I felt the need to "treat" myself, and it went downhill from there.  I feel really lost today....lost in terms of focus. I'm making poor choices for no real reason.  Perhaps this is an emotional response to the stress that I've been under. No matter what, I have to get things in check....tomorrow is a new day and a chance to start again...I did get in a flow workout (my favorite), and it felt really nice tonight!
I am having some anxiety about the rest of the week.  I have class on Wed and Thursday night, which means several hours of sitting. I usually get somewhat stressed out on class nights because I am left trying to figure out how to squeeze my workout in. 

I am going to sleep early, as I feel completely drained from the stress of today.  I'm glad it's over (and it went VERY well), but I am so wiped out...

Nighty night all...

No comments: