Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Day of Rest Will Do You Good

As expected, I woke up this morning feeling much better!  I was full of energy and ready to get my day started!

I did 75 minutes of treadmill walking this morning. It's amazing how much of a sweat I worked up and how elevated my heartrate was by just walking!

Tonight I did Cathe's Lower Body Blast, which I really enjoyed.  It was a good training session, but moved quickly and kept my heart rate elevated. I look forward to doing this workout again in the future. I didn't do any additional cardio afterwards; I was looking forward to dinner :-D.
Tonight was my mini-carb load with my dinner meal. I was so excited...amazing what looking forward to 1/2 of a sweet potato and 1/2 cup of brown rice will do to a girl.  I ate so slowly and savored every bite...I earned it!

Now after a hot shower and a mini-facial, it's time to hit the sack...hard....Ciao...

No comments: