Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year, New Attitude

Well, I'm all settled into my new life in a new place. I'm ready to start blogging and focusing on my personal fitness goals again.  For the first 6 months of this year, my plan is to actually follow a consistent home gym rotation and incorporate more kettlebell & TRX training regularly into my routine.  For the first 3 months of 2011 (Jan-March), I am going to give a P90X rotation another shot, as well as tighenting up my diet.  For April-May 2011, I plan to focus more exclusively on kettlebell, ropes, & TRX combinations.  Lastly, I plan to compete later this year (yes, this will be the comeback year).  I'll be spending 2H2011 focusing on that goal.  Needless to say, 1H2011 will be equally aggressive as I lean out to get ready for pre-contest training & dieting.  (the diet/leaning out phase before the 'real' diet, so to speak).  I'll keep my blog updated.  I've missed my blogger friends, but I've made some new ones through various fitness forums and such.

What are your goals/plans for 2011?  I have this really good feeling that alot of personal goals and personal bests will be met this year!

BRING IT.

No comments: