Thursday, January 13, 2011

P90X: Legs & Back

Today was Legs & Back. It's been so freezing (which means my garage is also an icebox and can't get warm with my heaters), that I had to bring my workout inside to the living room. I'm so glad that I did and didn't make an excuse to skip the workout. I completed the whole thing. I think next week I'm going to bump up my weights on the weighted leg exercises now that I'm familiar with them all.  I did variations of the TRX row for the back pull-up exercises. I would run into the garage, get that set in and come back into the warmth of the living room to continue the workout.

I also did 5 minutes of core work using one of my Tracie Long DVDs.

All in all, it was a great workout. I was starving afterwards and inhaled a large salad when it was all said and done with. 

Even though I took 2 days off this week, I will still be able to get in all of the planned P90X workouts this week. I just have to change things around slightly.

Hasta manana....

No comments: